广播爱好者基地社区BCL讨论大区 → [公告]著名的国际广播监听员兼印度DX俱乐部会员的Vasudev M Parikh不幸去世
查看完整版本:[公告]著名的国际广播监听员兼印度DX俱乐部会员的Vasudev M Parikh不幸去世
3/16/2005 9:03:05 PM

著名的国际广播监听员兼印度DX俱乐部会员的Vasudev M Parikh不幸去世,为这位著名的监听员我们默哀3分钟吧!!!原文引述如下:

With great regret we inform you of the death of Vasudev M Parikh on the 6th of March, 2005 after an illness of 6 weeks. VMP, as we all call him, was the oldest monitor/DXer in India. He was a freelance monitor for several international broadcasters and a keen listener. He was a member of a number of DX clubs in India and is a father figure in the DX fraternity in India.

Amiya Dev writes: “I had met him a number of times at his son, Prabodh's flat in Mumbai.  He was one of the most gentle persons I have ever met.  Not that he said much, but whatever he said was touched with understanding and affection. I am speaking of these last years. He was quite frail then. Prabodh used to walk him up to the terrace in the mornings.  Father and son would take a few turns quietly with words interspersed. Once I joined them.  It is a memory to be cherished. After those turns he would sit down on a bench by the wall and turn on his transistor. For music. He was fond of music.  Any time Prabodh would switch on his Rabindra Sangit cassettes, he would join his son and daughter-in-law and granddaughter. He had a gentle smile in his eyes. Frailty could not take that away from him. There was something of the old world about him which is fast passing.  My last respects to that rare gentleness.”

3/16/2005 9:15:16 PM
默哀!!~
3/16/2005 10:14:44 PM
 下半旗并默哀3分钟 我们从此又少了一位这样的爱好者