广播爱好者基地社区BCL讨论大区 → [转贴]收听报告式样
查看完整版本:[转贴]收听报告式样
1/19/2005 10:43:32 PM
Dear Sir,

I wish to report reception of your English language broadcasts directed to Australia and New Zealand on 13th September in the 31 metre bands.

Date UTC Frequency S I O Comments

14 Sep 0730 9715 4 3 3 co-channel Radio Japan after 0900

Programme Details: Media Network, was presented by Jonathan Marks. Looked at the Amsterdam Audio and Video Fair,with news of a new shortwave reciever. Media news with Victor Goonetilleke featured an item on broadcasting developments in the Middle East.

Programme Comments: My main interest is in telecommunication,so I prefere items on satellite broadcasting and shortwave receiver reviews.I don't feel your musical programmes come across very well under the present conditions. I enjoy hearing the outside weather conditions at the end of the newscast.

Receiver: Duo Muesen FRG-545,Communications type,PLL synthesized.

Antenna: 10 meter long wire out in the garden.

I hope you find my reception report to be of some use. If the details are correct please verify with a QSL verification card. A sticker would also be appreciated, if these are available.

Yours sincerely,
David Michaelson

尊敬的先生:

我将9月13日31米波段贵台对澳大利亚和新西兰英语广播的收听情况报告如下:

日期 国际时间 频率 信号强度S 干扰I 总体情况O 主要情况

9月14日 0730 9715 4 3 3 0900后被日本广播电台同频干扰

节目细节:Media Network节目,由乔纳森·马克斯主持。介绍了阿姆斯特丹的音像博览会,包括介绍了新款短波接收机。Victor Goonetilleke介绍了中东地区的广播发展情况。

节目建议:我主要是对广播通信感兴趣,我特别喜欢有关卫星广播和介绍短波接收机方面的内容。在目前的传播条件下我认为无法很好地欣赏音乐节目。我也很注意收听新闻结束后的天气预报节目。

接收机:Duo Muesen FRG-545接收机,PLL 数字调谐。

天线:安置在花园里的10米外接天线。

我希望这份收听报告对你们有所帮助。如果我所描述的节目细节正确,请寄给我一张贵台的QSL验证卡。如果还能得到贵台标志我将不胜感激。

致礼,
戴维·米盖尔森

【提示】

①收听报告有可能被电台的不同部门传阅。所以比较保险的做法是在收听报告的每一页上都注明您的姓名、通信地址与页码(如Page 3 of 5 或 Page 3/5)。

②如果电台设有专人处理QSL事务,将收听报告直接寄给此人便可。如果没有专人负责QSL事务,也可以将收听报告寄给节目主持人。总而言之,不要只写"节目部收"这样笼统的地址。

③日期可以使用以下格式:5,Aug,1997或Aug,5th,1997,而不要含糊地写成5/8/1997或8/5/1997。

④短波广播常以千赫(KHz)为频率表示方式,例如6.16 MHz也可以写成6160KHz。频率误差应控制在±5KHz以內。

⑤描述您的接收设备时应附带说明是便携机( Portable Type )还是专业收信机( Communication Type ),如Portable Type(with FM/MW)(SW 2Band,SW1:2200-7000KHz SW2:7000-22000KHz)(PLL Synthesized)。拉杆天线称为Telescopic Antenna。

转自:广播之友