广播爱好者基地社区BCL讨论大区 → 英文和西班牙文的收听报告书写样板
查看完整版本:英文和西班牙文的收听报告书写样板
2/14/2006 1:53:28 AM

英文和西班牙文的收听报告书写样板

以下的編號相互對照, 就知道你要寫什麼收聽報告了, 對了SIO, SINPO是不適用的, 這不是國際廣播電台, 切記, 收聽順利!! 

< 英文收聽報告 > 

Dear Sir, 
1. I am very interested in following events and the general way of life in Latin America. 

2. You may know that radio and TV stations in this part of the world do not concentrate on news items from (Latin America or name of country) very often and only a limited range of records featuring folk music from your country can be obtained here. 

3. For this reason, I listen to the tropical bands on my shortwave receiver, to follow developments directly and to enjoy the unique style of music. 

4. I was recently fortunate to tune in to Radio..............and although I realise that your programmes are not intended for an international audience, I hope nevertheless that you may be interested in knowing that your programmes can be heard many thousands of kilometres away. 

5. To give you an example I have made a note of the details of a recent broadcast. 

6. On (date) at..... (name of country, then local time) I tuned into a programme from Radio.......broadcast on ...kHz, in the 60/90/120 metre tropical SW band. 

7. At ...(time) you played a commercial for.... 

8. I noticed a news broadcast at ..... 

9. You announced the name of the station at.... with the following words "....." 

10. I recognised a piece of music with the title of .... played at.... 

11. Your station closed down with the national anthem at..... 

12. Your station signed on at .... local time. 

13. There was a break in transmission between .....and ..... 

14. The signal quality was very good/good/fair and I was able to enjoy what was said in the programme. I also found the music you played to be enjoyable. 

15. The signal quality as received here in (Hilversum) was naturally rather weak, but nevertheless I was able to follow some of what you said. 

16. There was slight/heavy interference from Radio Station....broadcasting from..... on the frequency of ....kHz. 

17. My receiver is a.....made in Japan/Germany/USA by the .....company. 

18. The antenna is a (long wire) dipole/medium wave loop) and is....metres long, and ....metres above the ground. 

19. Because your signal varies in strength during different times of the year, it is not always good. But I hope to find the time to listen again, mainly because you provide me with a unique source of music and information. 

20. I should be very grateful if you could confirm in writing that I received Radio .... judging from the details I have enclosed. 

21. I would also appreciate a station pennant if you have one please, and more details about the programmes you broadcast. 

22. I am enclosing a few mint stamps from your country which I hope will help towards your postage costs. 

23.I am enclosing $... which I hope will help towards your postage costs. 

24. I am also enclosing a few postcards/stamps from this part of the world which may be of interest, to give you an idea of the countryside around here.. 

23. (Name of your town) lies about ....kms (north/south/east/west of (name of major city or capital). 

24. Thank you for your help and I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

25. Yours sincerely, 

Follow up report 

a) Repeat sentences 1-4 then..... 

b) On the ....(date of dispatch of reception report) I sent you details of how well you are received at this location. However, since it is now some while ago since I sent the report I presume my letter has been lost in the post. Therefore I enclose the details of reception on that day. 

c) Select further numbers as appropiate. 

Thank you letter 

Dear Sir, 

Just a short note to say thank you for your letter (and pennant) which arrived safely a few days ago. I was delighted to receive confirmation of reception from your station and I hope that your signal will remain audible in this part of the world so I can follow events in your country. 

Thanking you for your interest, 

Best wishes, 

< 西班牙文收聽報告 > 
Spanish Translation 

Estimados Se&ntilde;ores: 

1. Ante todo quisiera saludarles e indicarles que soy una persona muy interesada por todos aquellos evento y por las costumbres de vida en general en América Latina. 

2. Como comprederán Ustedes, en esta parte del mundo las estaciones de radio y television no dedican tanta atención a las noticias sobre (Lat.Am. or name of country) y además solamente podemos obtener discos de música Folclórica de su país por medio de su emisora. 

3. Por ese motivo mediante mi receptor de onda corta escucho las bandas tropicales para seguir los diversos desarrollos en directo y para divertirme con el estilo de música, que es único. 

4. Recientemente tuve la suerte de sintonizar a la Radio ...., pero como soy consciente de que sus programas no son destinados a una audiencia internacional, espero que de todas formas Ustedes se interesen en saber que sus programas son escuchados a mucho kilómetros de distancia de su país. 

5. Seguidamente les indico algunos detalles de la reciente transmisión escuchada. 

6. El día ....(date), a las .......(local time) horas, sintonicé su programación de Radio ....en los .....kHz en los 60/90/120 metros de la banda tropical de la onda corta. 

7. A las ....(time) horas, Ustedes ofrecían un anuncio comercial para..... 

8. Escuché una emisión de noticias a las ....(time) horas. 

9. Ustedes anunciaron el nombre de la emisora a las...(time) horas con las siguientes palabras "......" 

10. Recuerdo además un trozo de música titulada ".....", tocada a las (time) horas. 

11. Su emisora cerró con el himno nacional a las ....(time). 

12. Su emisora comenzó la emision a las.....(local time) hora local. 

13. Noté una interrupción entre las....(time) hasta las....(time) horas. 

14. La calidad de se&ntilde;al fue excelente/buena/regular. Estuvé muy atento a su estupenda programación y también de la música tocada por Ustedes. 

15. La calidad de se&ntilde;al recibida aquí en...... (Hilversum) fue naturalmente bastante débil, pero no obstante pude compreder algo de lo que Ustedes dijeron. 

16. Había una interferencía suave/muy fuerte de la emisora Radio ....., que transmitía desde las.... horas en la frecuencia de los ....kHz. 

17. Mi receptor es de fabrición japonesa/alemana/estadounidense. Tiene un circuito de acuerdo con el "principio superheterodino" y tiene....(nr.) transistores. 

18. La antena es (long wire) un dipolo/ una antena "loop" de onda media y tiene una longitud de ....metros y a una altura de ...metros. 

19. Debido a que su se&ntilde;al varía de intesidad durante las diferentes estaciones del a&ntilde;o, no siempre me es posible sintonizar sus programas. 
Sin embargo, cuando las condiciones sean propicias, espero tener tiempo para volverles a escuchar nuevamente, ya que me intereso por las informaciones y por la música de su país, que dificilmente podemos encontrar aquí. 

20. Les agradecería enormenente si Ustedes me constestaran en una carta en la cual se escribiera que yo he captado a Radio.... por medio de los detalles que les he incluído. 

21. También les quedaría muy agradecido me remitieran un banderín de la emisora o algún recuerdo y detalles sobre los programas que Ustedes transmiten. Les incluyo una moneda/estampilla de su país para que les sirva de ayuda en el envio postal. Les incluyo $.... que espero les ayude para el envio postal. 

22. También les incluyo algunas postales/estampillas de esta parte del mundo, para darles una idea del lugar de donde les escribo. 

23. (Name of your town).... esta ubicada aproximadamente a unos .... kilometros al norte/sur/este/oeste de ....(name of major city or capital). 

24. Agradeciéndoles de antemano su ayuda y esperando prontamente con gran interes su contestación. 

25. Me despido muy atentamente, 

Follow-up report 

a) Repeat sentences 1-4 then...... 

b) El día ..... (date) les envíe a Ustedes detalles de como son escuchados sus programas en esta localidad. Ya ha pasado algún tiempo y aún no he recibido contestación alguna, por lo que imagino que la carta se habrá extraviado. Por eso les envio nuevamente los detalles de ese día. 

c) Select further numbers as appropriate. 

Thank you letter 

Estimados Se&ntilde;ores: 

Por la presente me es muy grato saludarles y comunicarles que he recibido en buena forma, hace unos días, su atenta carta (y el banderín) que tan gentilmente me remitieron. Estoy muy contento de recibir por su parte la confirmación de recepción de su emisora y espero que su se&ntilde;al continue siendo audible para así poder seguir los acontecimientos en su país. 

Agradeciéndoles nuevamente la atención dispensada, reciban los más cordiales saludos, 

Muy atentamente, 

作者:millerliu